- This event has passed.
New England Color Tour – Canceled
October 16, 2021 - October 23, 2021$3565.00
Due to the ongoing pandemic and potential fall surge, this event has been canceled for 2021.
Thank you to all who reserved a place on the trip. Please contact Witte Travel directly with questions regarding trip status.
We look forward to future adventures in 2022 and beyond!
The Splendor of Autumn: A New England Color Tour
Featuring Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
October 16 – 23, 2021
Hosted by Fr. Enzo Addari, SdC, St. Louis Center, and Witte Travel & Tours
Join St. Louis Center as we enjoy the splendor of Autumn.
See charming coastal towns, the power of the Atlantic Ocean, and stunning vistas with leaves turning from green to shades of reds, yellows, and oranges. Then turn inland, spending the night in the White Mountains, go on a moose safari, and see the Castle in the Clouds, an off-the-beaten-path mansion. You’ll be amazed at the wonder you’ll see on this journey.
- Round-trip flights
- 7-night hotel accommodation
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Breakfast Daily
- Spectacular handpicked sightseeing including Acadia National Park and lighthouse tour of Portsmouth
- Portland Food Tour
- King Arthur’s Flour Baking Class with Lunch
- Moose Safari
- Pre-paid gratuities
- And more!
- Saturday, October 16 – Portland, Freeport
- Sunday, October 17 – Bar Harbor
- Monday, October 18 – Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor
- Tuesday, October 19 – White Mountain Region, NH
- Wednesday, October 20 – Castle in the Clouds, Portsmouth, NH
- Thursday, October 21 – Norwich, VT; Portsmouth, NH
- Friday, October 22 – Portsmouth; Portland ME
- Saturday, October 23 – Return