Chuck and Judy Koenn, friends and neighbors of St. Louis Center, recently stopped by to spread some cheer and decorate for fall. This support and goodwill mean so much to all of us here at the Center. So, during this week of giving thanks, we want to say to each of you who has been by our side, THANK YOU!
Your faithful, kind and generous spirit have made such a difference to the residents and caregivers here at St. Louis Center. Over the past months, you have:
- Donated dozens of weighted blankets to help calm anxious residents
- Sent countless cards and letters encouraging the residents at this uncertain time
- Donated 65 coats to keep the residents warm this winter
- Helped us reach our $250,000 matching goal
- Sponsored and played in the Golf & Glory Outing in September, making it a success in spite of many changes this year
- Shown your generosity and caring in countless other ways
On behalf of everyone here at St. Louis Center, please accept our thanks and heartfelt wishes for a safe and happy holiday season.